Jennie Mitchell, Ph.D., CPA, CMA
Professor of Business
- Phone: (812) 535-5279
- Ph.D. in Curriculum, Instruction, & Media Technology in 2000 from Indiana State University.
- CPA and CMA
- Professor of Business, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
- Pomeroy Award winning professor and faculty pioneer at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College.
- Dr. Mitchell has taught in the distance format since 1989
- Co-owned an ISP from 1995 to 1998
- Mitchell, J. (2011). Excel Templates and QuickBook Problems for 2 textbooks. Financial Accounting, 9th Edition (by Harrison, Horngren, and Thomas) and 3rd edition (Harrison, Thomas). Pearson, Upper Saddle River, NJ.
- Mitchell, J., Kim, D., Bellampalli, R., & Fischer, J. (2011) White Paper. Quality Review: Sending the Right Signal, Desire2Learn (in review)
- Mitchell, J. & Kim, D. (2010). Building An Interactive Fully-Online Degree Program. Cases on Technological Adaptability and Transnational Learning: Issues and Challenges. IGI Global.
- Ramachandran, B., Mitchell, J. & Kim, D. (2011). Empowering Women's Education in Science and Other Quantitative Areas with a Digital Learning Environment. (in review).
- Mitchell, J., Kim, D., Bellampalli, R., & Fischer, J. (2010) Woods-Online Quality Review: Sending the Right Signal, Architects of Education: Fusion Desire2Learn Conference (July 11-16), Chicago, IL
- Mitchell, J. (2010). Ball Venture Fund – Social Marketing Virtual Team Internship, Grant awarded $15,000.
- King, D., & Mitchell, J. (2010). Annual Report - Virtual Academic Support Team (V.A.S.T.). Ball Venture Fund, Independent Colleges of Indiana, April 30, 2010.
- LaComba, K., Dolle, S. & Mitchell, J. (2010). Operation Diploma Tier II (funded $10,000).
- Mitchell, J. (Nov 2009). Excel Problems for Managerial Accounting (Oliver, S., Horngren, C. 2010) textbook. (9 chapters).
- Mitchell, J. (Oct 31, 2009). Military Friendly Services & Resources (MFSR). Military Family Research Institute (MFRI). Purdue University, Requested & Funded, $14,984.
- Mitchell, J. & Kim, D. (2009). Combining Multimedia and "Active Learning" Techniques to "Stimulate Learning." The Art of Learning - Fusion Desire2Learn Users Conference. July 13-17, 2009. Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Mitchell, J. (2009/2010). Excel Templates and QuickBook Problems for 4 textbooks. Financial Accounting, 8th Edition (by Harrison, Horngren, and Thomas). Pearson, Upper Saddle River, NJ.
- Reviewer (August 2009). Fundamentals of Taxation 2010. Cruz, A., Deschamps, M., Niswander, F., Prendergast, D., Schisler, D. & J. Trone. McGraw-Hill/Irwin, Boston, MA