Chris Hudson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English, Department Chair
- Phone: (812) 535-5194
- Ph.D., English, University of Texas at Austin
- University of Houston Law School
- M.A., Latin American Studies, University of Texas at Austin
- New School for Social Research, Graduate School of Philosophy, New York City, NY
- B.A., Plan II Liberal Arts Honors Program, University of Texas at Austin
- Contemporary American writers
- Waldo Frank and Latin America
Professional experiences (Partial List)
- Associate Professor of English/Writing Director, Saint Mary of the Woods College, present.
- Chair, Dept. of languages and Literature. Saint Mary of the Woods College, present.
- Chief of Staff, Senator Judith Zaffirini, Texas Senate, 2000-2002.
- Director, Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Texas Senate, 1999-2000.
- Legislative Aide, health care policy, Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Texas Senate, 1998-1999.
- Art Spaces, education committee
- Art Reach, volunteer, weekly children's art night
- United Way funding committee