Tuition & Financial Aid
- Additional course fees apply; these vary per course. Supervision costs are:
- MU 258, 358, 458: $100 each
- MU 490 Internship:$300
- Students must arrange and pay for their own housing and meals while at residencies.
- Federal Loans may be applied for by completing a FAFSA online. To be eligible students must be enrolled for at least 6 credits per semester. No institution aid is available.
- Total cost of tuition and fees is estimated at $13,946 (does not include books or travel expenses)