We know you’re thinking about your future and are on the verge of making one of the most important decisions of your life. We invite you to discover your place at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College. As you take your first step toward becoming a “Woodsie,” we’ll be right alongside you on your journey, helping you through the process. Here are the first steps you will need to take:
Complete our free online application to get started. After all application materials are received, acceptance decisions are made within two weeks.
If you would like to submit your application via CommonApp SMWC is now a member for campus students.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College shows its commitment to helping talented students who show exceptional academic performance and outstanding promise through scholarships and financial aid.
- Complete online application (required)
- Send in your official high school transcript (required)
- Send in your official test scores (required)
- ACT code 1242
- SAT code 1704
- Official college transcripts (if any)
- Writing sample/essay (required)
- Letter of recommendation or Guidance Counselor Report (high school students)
- (only one of these is required)
- Review our Admission standards
- Complete Enrollment Deposit form (after admission)
For International Students
Please make sure all requirements and information is provided according to our International Application Process.
Mail admission materials and transcripts to:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
1 St Mary of Woods Coll
Saint Mary of the Woods, IN 47876-1099
*Federal law requires college transcripts be sent directly from the originating college where the coursework was completed. Transcripts sent or delivered by students cannot be accepted.