Once you have completed your application we’ll determine scholarships and financial aid you may qualify. After we receive all your application materials, you’ll be notified if you are accepted within two weeks.
All applicants to the campus-based program must submit the following:
- Completed online application. Apply online for FREE!
- Personal essay (200-300 words).
- Official high school transcript or GED record.
Homeschool students, please include course descriptions with transcripts.
- Official SAT I or ACT exam scores.
- Official College transcripts (if any)*.
- A completed "Teacher/Faculty Evaluation Form" or a separate letter of recommendation sent directly to the college from a person who can attest to your ability to handle college-level work (must be non-family member).
You may review our admission standards online.
* Federal law requires that college transcripts be sent directly to us from the originating college.
Send application materials to:
Office of Admission
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
1 St Mary of Woods Coll
Saint Mary of the Woods, IN
You may fax materials to: