High School / Guidance Counselor FAQ

Do you have to be Catholic to attend SMWC?
There are no religious requirements for admission or enrollment. Approximately 40 percent of our students are Catholic.

What degrees does the college offer?
We offer seven degree options in three different formats. Online, Graduate, and Traditional Undergraduate.

Is Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College co-ed?
Yes. As of the fall of 2016, the campus is fully coeducational with women and men in the traditional undergraduate program. The college has been coed in the online undergraduate program since 2005 and in our graduate programs since 1984.

Where are you located?
We are located in Saint Mary of the Woods, Indiana. For more specific directions see our location information.

Do you have any internship programs?
Yes, the Career Development Center plays a major role in assisting students with internship programs. internship programs can be completed during the school year or during the summer.

Where should transcripts and other admission materials be sent?
Official high school transcripts and test scores (ACT code 1242, SAT code 1704) can be sent to Office of Undergraduate Admission Rooney Library, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, 1 St Mary of Woods Coll, Saint Mary of the Woods, IN 47876-1099. For a more detailed report please download and complete the Guidance Counselor School Report.