James Tanoos, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Business
- Phone: (812) 535-5189
- Ph.D., Purdue University College of Technology, Organizational Leadership and Supervision concentration
- Masters of Business Administration, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Bachelor of Science, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management, Minor in Marketing
- “Who’s Polluting the Hoosier Air? An Examination of International versus Domestic Industry Operating in Indiana.” International Journal of Management Sciences, 2012.
- “Industry-Based Foreign Direct Investment Around State Gubernatorial Elections: Evidence from the United States.” Global Journal of Business Research, 2012.
- “Human Resource Management Leadership Succession in Multinationals: Are Japanese CEOs still more likely to be hired from within company ranks than US CEOs?” International Journal of Human Resource Studies, 2012.
- “Multinational Corporation Adherence to the Duality Management Structure in Japan versus the United States.” Asian Journal of Business and Management Sciences, 2012.
- “Rust Belt Politics: The national NAFTA debate during recent US presidential election cycles.”Review of European Applied Socio-Economic Research, 2012.
- “A Consideration of the Unpredictable Determinants of American State Government IFDI Solicitation.” International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 2012.
- “An Examination of Economic Trends in Northern versus Southern US Industry.” International Journal of Economics and Research, 2011.
- “The State of Hoosier Manufacturing.” Indiana Journal of Political Science, 2010.
- “Manufacturing The Politics of American Industry.” Business Intelligence Journal, 2009.
- “A Lawmaker’s Guide to Autism and Funding.” Journal of Education Policy, 2009.
- “The Origins of Computer-Generated Ad Placement in Televised Sports Broadcasts and Its Relevant Impact to Future Network Telecasts.” Journal of Global Business Issues, 2008.
- Senator Byrd Lead, US Customs & Border Protection, Indianapolis, IN
- Marketing Associate for Conseco, Carmel, IN
- Internship for Minnesota Twins, Minneapolis, MN
- American Marketing Association
- Boys Club—Basketball Coach
- Human Resource Management Academic Research Society
- Indiana State University Varsity Club
- Indiana University Alumni Association
- International Society for Technology in Education
- Leadership Wabash Valley Class of XXXIII
- Noon Optimist Club of Terre Haute
- Pachyderm Political Action Committe
- Purdue University Alumni Association
- Purdue University Conversation Partners Organization
- Rotary Club—Board of Directors
- Rotary Club—Invocation List
- Society for Technology in Education
- Terre Haute Masonic Lodge #19—Officer Position
- Terre Haute Young Leaders
- Vice Chair—St. George Orthodox Church
- Vigo County Youth Soccer Association—Head coach
- Wabash Valley Young Leaders
- Wabash Valley Young Republicans
- AdHoc Reviewer—Institute for Business and Finance Research
- Editorial Board—International Journal of Human Resource Studies
- Journal Article Reviewer—International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction