Apply to the MLD Program
The MLD program offers you:
- An innovative and interdisciplinary education with diverse perspectives.
- A master’s degree in one year’s time.
- A flexible distance learning schedule, so you can complete your coursework on your own time.
- The opportunity to further your education while maintaining your life at work and at home.
- A degree from an institution that has 35 years of experience in distance education.
In order to apply for the Master of Leadership Development program, you must submit the following:
- Completed application form (online or by mail).
- Official transcript of all collegiate work.
- One-to-two page essay describing your interest in the MLD program, your selected Focus Area, and what you hope to gain from the program.
- Two letters of recommendation from someone knowledgeable of the applicant's professional or academic experience.
Download MLD recommendation forms (PDF)
- Non-refundable application fee of $35 (waived for on-line applications)
Other admission requirements include the following:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher on any undergraduate work.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher on any graduate work.
- Access to a WiFi-enabled laptop computer with Windows XP/Vista or Mac OS 10 or higher.
- Access to a high-speed (DSL, cable, etc.) internet connection.
Applications are processed upon receipt and acceptance letters are mailed within 30 days. All application materials should be submitted to:
Office of Graduate Admission
Guerin Hall 112
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana 47876
Federal law requires college transcripts be sent directly from the originating college where the coursework was completed. We cannot accept transcripts sent or delivered by students.
Read PDF files with the free Adobe Reader.