Graduate Program Scholarships and Grants
- Amount: Number of awards will vary per program and range from $1,000 to $5,000.
- Qualifications: Students are required to have a 3.25 GPA , must submit an essay and have filed the FAFSA. Can be combined with other awards.
- Renewable Requirements: Students must maintain a minimum academic cumulative GPA and satisfactory academic progress towards their degree to renew the scholarship for a total of 8 semesters. The award is divided based upon number of semesters the student is enrolled in the program.
- Amount: 10% discount for the cost of tuition.
- Qualifications: Student and/or spouse must be employed at a Corporate Connections partner organization. Can be combined with other awards.
- Renewable Requirements: Renewable each year even if the student leaves the Corporate Connections Partner organization.
Post-9/11 GI Bill/Yellow Ribbon Program
- Amount: The Indiana State highest cost of tuition as determined by Veterans Administration. SMWC and VA will award funds to cover the total cost of tution and fees.
- Qualifications: Qualifications determined by the Department of Veteran Affairs as determined by the Post 911 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Program requirements. Cannot be combined.
- Renewable Requirements: Students must maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA and satisfactory academic progress towards their degree to renew the scholarship for a total of eight semesters.
- Amount: Unlimited number of $3,000 awards towards the cost of tuition only
- Qualifications: Qualifying admitted students attending SMWC full-time in a degree seeking program can receive the award for the duration of their enrollment if the student maintains full-time status. Grant is awarded to the military service members who have served on active duty or are currently serving in the reserves (documentation required in the form of DD-214 or NOBE), spouse and/or dependent. No separate applications required. Can be combined with any other awards.
- Renewable Requirements: Students must maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA and satisfactory academic progress towards their degree. The $3,000 grant is applied yearly towards the cost of tuition for all qualifying students based on full-time enrollment. The grant is renewable for 6 years for part-time students and 3 years for full-time students while the student maintains satisfactory academic progress and enrolls in at least 2 semesters each academic year.
Questions about Scholarships?
If you have questions about the scholarships listed above, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
Note: the scholarships listed above and on subsequent pages list approximate award values and eligibility requirements. Every effort has been made to insure these values are accurate; however, only an official award letter from the Office of Financial Aid can determine your final award amounts and eligibility.