Woods Online Admission Events
You have many opportunities to learn more about our online degree program. You may meet with Woods Online representatives while they are visiting other organizations or participating in transfer fairs. You can also attend online webinars about specific degree programs offered through Woods Online.
Learn more about our distance education program and what it can do for you at one of our upcoming events!
College Visits & Transfer Fairs
- 03/06/2014: Regional Hospital 11am to 2pm
- 03/11/2014: Union Hospital 10am to 1pm
- 03/12/2014: Ivy Tech Terre Haute 10am to 1pm
- 03/17/2014: Ivy Tech Indianapolis Transfer Fair
- 03/18/2014: Ivy Tech Indianapolis Health and Business Fair
- 03/19/2014: Ivy Tech Terre Haute 10am to 1pm
- 03/26/2014: Ivy Tech Terre Haute 10am to 1pm
- 03/26/2014: Ivy Tech Crawfordsville Transfer Fair 11am to 2pm
- 03/27/2014: Ivy Tech Terre Haute Job Fair
- 04/01/2014: Ivy Tech Terre Haute 10am to 1pm
- 04/07/2014: Ivy Tech MLK Center 11am to 1pm
- 04/08/2014: Ivy Tech Terre Haute 10am to 1pm
- 04/15/2014: Ivy Tech Terre Haute 10am to 1pm
- 04/15/2014: Regional Hospital 11am to 2pm
- 04/16/2014: Ivy Tech Greencastle Transfer Fair 10am
- 04/22/2014: Ivy Tech Terre Haute 10am to 1pm
- 04/22/2014: Ivy Tech Transfer Workshop 2pm to 4pm
- 04/29/2014: Ivy Tech Terre Haute 10am to 1pm
- 05/06/2014: Ivy Tech Terre Haute 10am to 1pm
- 05/15/2014: Regional Hospital 11am to 2pm
No webinars are currently scheduled.
To access the webinar, you will need a computer with an internet connection and a phone. Please follow these steps:
Step 1: From a computer, go to this link. This will bring you to the Adobe Connect login page. Click “guest” and enter your first and last name, then click “enter room”. From this page, you will be able to see others in attendance, and view the Power Point presentation.
Step 2: From a phone, please call 1-877-820-7831 and enter code 330229 when prompted. This will allow you to access the audio portion of the webinar. The host will add you to the conference.
YOU MUST LOGIN THROUGH A COMPUTER AND CALL IN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WEBINAR
If you have any problems accessing the webinar, please contact:
Angie Hudgens- firstname.lastname@example.org or,
Marsha Dull- email@example.com or,
Distance Admissions- firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, thank you for participating in our webinar series!