Conservatory of Music

Constructed at the same time as Guerin Hall (1911 to 1913), the Conservatory was built on the site of the second Saint Mary-of-the-Woods village church and cemetery. The Conservatory is a three-story structure of white brick and Bedford limestone. The structure is Beaux-Arts style in the combination of Italian Renaissance Revival with loosely interpreted classical Greek and Roman features and abundance of added decorative elements.

Get the flash player here: