Conservatory of Music

Constructed at the same time as Guerin Hall (1911 to 1913), the Conservatory was built on the site of the second Saint Mary-of-the-Woods village church and cemetery. The Conservatory is a three-story structure of white brick and Bedford limestone, in the Italian Renaissance style with classical Ionic details and Beaux-Arts classical influences.

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer