Historic Photographs

Founded by the Sisters of Providence in 1840 as Saint Mary’s Academy, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College in west-central Indiana is the nation’s oldest Catholic women’s college. The College campus consists of six historic buildings dating from 1913 to 1969. The 67-acre campus is also home to the Motherhouse of the Sisters of Providence, whose buildings date from the 19th and 20th Centuries.

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer