Sign-up today to receive emergency text alerts
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College offers a text alert subscription service through e2Campus that can send messages whenever there is an emergency or school closure due to weather to either a cell phone or an email account. We know that you want to know immediately should there be a threat on campus. This is the quickest way we can get that information to you. The subscription is free – the only cost is the charge your cell phone provider may charge you for receiving a text message.
- Go to https://www.e2campus.net/my/smwc
- Choose the “Create New Account”
Read before completing the form:
- For the username, please use your student’s name with “-P.”
- If you are subscribing to cell phone text messages, it is helpful to be in an area where you can receive a text message.
- Once you have submitted the form, you will receive a text or email message asking you to verify that you received the message. Your account will not be activated until you verify with e2Campus that it is a valid account set up by you.
If you have any difficulties setting up the account, please contact Deb Light at firstname.lastname@example.org, sending the following information:
- Your student’s name
- Your name
- Cell phone and/or email account information
- If setting up a cell phone text alert, please also send the carrier name