Prepare yourself for the next big opportunity.
A master’s degree in healthcare administration can help you become the leader who can respond to the challenges of a dynamic healthcare industry. No GRE required.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher on any undergraduate work
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher on any graduate work
To apply for the MHA program, please submit the following:
- Completed online application
- Official college transcripts sent directly to us from the college or university you attended
- One-to-two page essay describing your interest in the MHA program and what you hope to gain from it, as well as your current and past experiences related to the healthcare field
- A letter of recommendation from someone who can assess your professional or academic experience
International Application Requirements
- College transcripts. Course-by-course transcript evaluations, translated in English and converted to a US grading scale, must be requested by WES, World Education Services, wes.org, or ECE, Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc, ece.org
- Official TOEFL scores (We require a minimum score of 62 for the internet based test and 500 on the paper based test). Other English proficiency tests may be accepted and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
Applications are processed upon receipt and acceptance letters are mailed within 30 days. All application materials should be submitted to: