Prepare yourself to become the thinker and leader your organization needs. A master’s degree in leadership development can help you get there. No GRE required.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher on any undergraduate work
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher on any graduate work
To apply for the MLD program, please submit the following:
- Completed online application.
- Official college transcripts sent directly to us from the college or university you attended.
- One-to-two page essay describing your interest in the MLD program, your selected focus area, and what you hope to gain from the program.
- Current resume.
- Two letters of recommendation from someone who can assess your professional or academic experience. Recommendations should be completed using the online form.
Applications are processed upon receipt and acceptance letters are mailed within 30 days. All application materials should be submitted to: