Prepare yourself to become the thinker and leader your organization needs. A master’s degree in leadership development can help you get there. No GRE required.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher on any undergraduate work
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher on any graduate work
To apply for the MLD program, please submit the following:
- Completed online application.
- Official college transcripts sent directly to us from the college or university you attended.
- One-to-two page essay describing your interest in the MLD program, your selected focus area, and what you hope to gain from the program.
- Current resume.
- Two letters of recommendation from someone who can assess your professional or academic experience. Recommendations should be completed using the online form.
International Application Requirements
- College transcripts. Course-by-course transcript evaluations, translated in English and converted to a US grading scale, must be requested by WES, World Education Services, wes.org, or ECE, Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc, www.ece.org.
- Official TOEFL scores (We require a minimum score of 62 for the internet based test and 500 on the paper based test). Other English proficiency tests may be accepted and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Applications are processed upon receipt and acceptance letters are mailed within 30 days. All application materials should be submitted to: