If you’re a graduate of an accredited high school (or about to be), you can start your college application now. Apply online or request a paper application (either way, it’s free!). We have rolling admissions, which means an admission decision is made after all your application materials are received.
A completed application with required materials will include:
- Online application
- Official high school transcripts or high school equivalency (GED)
- Official test scores (ACT scores: code 1242 and SAT scores: code 1704)
- Official college transcripts, if applicable
- A 500-word essay, current résumé or letter of recommendation may be required.
What do we look for?
- Strength of your high school curriculum (including your senior year)
- Successful completion of four years of English; three years of college preparatory mathematics (Algebra I, Algebra II, and geometry); three years of science (two with lab); and three years of social studies. Foreign language study is strongly recommended but not required
- Curricular patterns or grade trends in your academic courses
- Your SAT or ACT scores
- Participation in extracurricular activities such as sports, performing groups, student government, student publications, civic, and charitable organizations, etc.