Reconnect with The Woods! Students who experience The Woods create bonds for life. We understand this unique relationship and work hard to keep you connected. With over 7,800 living alumnae in 50 states and 36 countries, you'll have a strong network of friends and support.
Connect with Friends
- Talk: Interact with your classmates on Facebook.
- Read: Stay up-to-date with the latest news and events on our website, and through Onyx, our publication for alums and friends.
- Reunite: Attend reunion, homecoming or other alum events.
- Serve: Volunteer as a class agent or class secretary, or start an alumnae club in your area to keep fellow alums connected.
- Mentor: Volunteer as a career mentor to help current students and recent graduates.
Support the College
Master of Music Therapy graduate, Jenny Plume, is a music therapist at Vanderbilt Children’s hospital. She helps children write original songs about their experiences. Jenny persuaded several Nashville stars to record those songs. The CD has just been released on Amazon. Learn more.
Pass It On... Give Today!
Virginia (Ginger) Smith, a 1989 graduate, received the Distinguished Alumnae Award. The Award is the highest honor the College bestows upon a graduate in recognition of her noteworthy achievements and valuable professional and personal contributions.
Woods Fund Goal $1 Million
Join your class in supporting the Woods Fund today! We've raised $708,073.82 toward the SMWC Woods Fund, and we need your help to meet our goal. By supporting the Woods Fund, you can pass on the legacy at www.giving.smwc.edu.