Reunion 2021 will be celebrated May 21-23 at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College with both in-person and virtual events.
This year is a celebration for alumni from class years ending in 0, 1, 5 and 6. To best accommodate classes celebrating golden and silver milestones, a staggered registration will begin Tuesday, March 9. Registration will be opened in three phases.
- Phase One, Tuesday, March 9: Reunion registration opens for 1970, 1971, 1995, 1996 and the Saint Mother Theodore Guerin Award and Frances Murphy Rumley Award 2020 and 2021 winners.
- Phase Two, Tuesday, March 16: Continued registration for golden and silver alumni. All golden plus alumni are invited to register. Classes that may register at this time include 1995, 1996, and all classes through 1971.
- Phase Three, Tuesday, March 23: Open registration for all classes. Campus housing is available, it will be secured on a first come, first served basis.
Virtual registration is open to all alumni and available online. There is no limit or time frame based on class year for virtual registration. Join us virtually! And receive your Reunion 2021 swag bag.
With a cap of 250 for campus housing, a block of hotel rooms has been secured at a special rate at downtown Terre Haute hotels through May 1, 2021. Both hotels are less than 15 minutes from campus.
Hilton Garden Inn
$110 / single room
750 Wabash Ave, Terre Haute, IN 47807
$104 / single room
721 Wabash Ave, Terre Haute, IN 47807
Saturday, May 1
Reunion Registration Deadline.
Deadline to cancel and receive full refund.
All cancellations after May 1 will be refunded less the $25 registration fee.
Hotel Room Block Ends.
SMWC negotiated rates end, but rooms may still be available.
Safe Celebration Pomeroy Promise
All Alumni and guests participating in the residential Reunion experience, or any in-person event throughout Reunion weekend, are asked to abide by the Safe Celebration Pomeroy Promise. Attendees are asked to meet at least one of the following criteria prior to arriving for Reunion:
- Complete COVID-19 vaccination process,
- Have a positive COVID-19 antigen test result, or
- Test negative for COVID-19 within 48 hours prior to arriving.
As part of the Safe Celebration Pomeroy Promise, alumni and guests are expected to continue safe practices while on campus by
- Wearing a mask in all public spaces and when less than 6 feet from others,
- Keeping a safe physical distance from others, and
- Washing hands frequently and using hand sanitizer.
SMWC continues to follow guidance from our state, county and the SMWC Taskforce. As the number of administered vaccinations continue to rise and COVID positive cases continue to decrease, we look forward to safely gathering in May. For more information, visit the current Indiana COVID-19 dashboards and county map or review the detailed description of Indiana’s COVID-19 response requirements.