Master of Leadership Development (MLD)
Next Cohort Start Date:
August 9, 2014
Earn your graduate degree with confidence. The Master of Leadership Development (MLD) program confronts the critical areas of leadership, team effectiveness, power and relationships, strategic planning, influencing without authority, and communication. It empowers participants with the latest techniques to navigate these complex management issues. Gain the management and technical skills necessary to advance in your career and successfully guide your organization into the future.
You will become a leader who can achieve the following:
- Provide visionary leadership to support strategic planning regardless of your position within the organization
- Manage financial information with ethical accountability
- Explore new funding opportunities for your organization
- Be an innovator in technology to help increase efficiency
- Understand organizational systems and how to work within them
- Lead up, down and across within your organization
Quick Links to Common Resources
To keep the program flexible for working professionals, the MLD program relies heavily upon technology and collaborative software applications. All courses use an online learning environment known as Desire2Learn as the foundation, along with additional technologies to support online collaboration.