Le Fer Hall
The beautiful Italian Renaissance architecture of Le Fer Hall makes any event memorable. Large event spaces and overnight accommodations allows the building to serve as a venue for many different events.
Le Fer Hall offers the perfect event venue for:
- Weddings and receptions
- Celebrations and reunions
- Conferences and business events
The following event spaces are available in Le Fer Hall
* plus catering fees
Click photos to enlarge.
Perfect for formal occasions and large business functions, the Ballroom in Le Fer has high ceilings and grand style in keeping with Le Fer Hall's Italian Renaissance architecture. The hardwood floor, valenced windows, and chandelier lighting add grace and period charm to any event. The room is equipped with 60" round tables and chairs for the capacity seating of 250 guests. Catering is arranged through Sodexo Catering.
The Ballroom of Le Fer Hall may be rented for as little as $600 + Catering Fees.
- Italian Renaissance architecture
- High ceilings and ornate columns
- Grand style and period charm
- Hardwood floor throughout – dance floor anywhere
- Windows surround the room for an abundance of natural light
- Antique chandelier lighting creates a romantic, warm glow
- Perfect for formal occasions, weddings and other ceremonies.
- 60” round tables and chairs for 250 people
- Sound system, projectors, and projection screens available at additional costs.
Click photos to enlarge.
Located in Le Fer Hall, this small, elegant room accommodates up to 40 people. Its furnishings reflect the Italian Renaissance architecture of Le Fer Hall, it is carpeted, has floor-length draperies, chandelier lighting, and an inglenook fireplace. The formal parlor is a perfect space for a quiet, creative meeting or a small reception.
- Elegant, Italian Renaissance style
- High ceilings and ornate plaster detail – grand style
- Antique furnishings –couches, tables, arm chairs
- Soft lighting from antique chandeliers
- Great for small weddings or receptions
- Quiet and comfortable – good for meetings and retreats
- Up to 50 capacity
- Doors open to the large marble Le Fer Lobby to accommodate more guests
- Le Fer Hall - large residence hall with three floors for lodging
- Marble first floor Lobby and stair case
- Large, comfortable parlor for guests with couches, tables, chairs, piano, large screen television and Mah Jong table.
- Lodging in summer months only - June to early August
- Most rooms have attached baths
- Each room has two twin beds, dressers, desks and ceiling fan
- Air-conditoned rooms
- Elevator service