Learning English through SMWC’s English Language Institute is an important step toward your bright future. ELI offers a rigorous curriculum and hands-on learning activities to help get you speaking more fluent English in no time.
Upon successful completion of the ELI program, students are able to:
- Speak English more fluently
- Write effective essays
- Understand spoken and written English
- Apply and improve critical thinking skill in English
- Conduct research and report findings in English
- Engage in group work and in team activities
So, how much does it cost to attend ELI? The following breaks down the fees for an eight-week session:
|Health insurance (ISO)||$40/month Standard plan estimate.|
|Room and board in dorm||$2,000 (estimate)|
|Off-campus housing||$1,600 (estimate)|
Books are included in full-time tuition. The above fees do not include personal expenses, transportation, or expenses for dependents (about $500/month each). Please contact ELI if you have any questions.