Global Leadership Institute
GLI welcomes partnership opportunities with various organizations and individuals to create global synergistic environments. Collaborations could include but are not limited to the following:
- Research and/or Presentations that Contribute to the Global Leadership Field of Study
- Creating Global Case Studies
- Sharing Global Curriculum and Co-Teaching Opportunities
- Connecting with Fellow COIL members
- Developing Higher Education Memorandum of Understandings for Exchange Opportunities
Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL)
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College is a member of COIL through the Global Leadership Institute. Learn more.
What is COIL?
COIL is a collaborative way to engage in intercultural dialogue and enhances intercultural student interaction. COIL breaks international boundaries through the instructors developing joint virtual projects.
Learn more about SMWC’s study abroad opportunities.
Global and glocal (globally local) opportunities are welcomed and encouraged! Contact email@example.com if you are interested in collaborating.