Information about technology discounts (hardware and software) will be posted soon.
The Microsoft Developers Network Academic Alliance (MSDNAA) allows select students, faculty, and staff to download various Microsoft software products and use online resources for academic and non-profit research purposes.
Titles available include:
- Project Professional
- Visual Studio
- Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 operating systems
- many others...
The following groups qualify to download MSDNAA software:
- Business and Computer Information Systems Department faculty, staff, and students.
- If you are eligible for this program, login information will be sent by your instructor or the Help Desk. If you believe you are eligible and have not received your login information, please contact the Help Desk.
Download MSDNAA Software
Powered by e-academy.
- The software that is part of this license is restricted to instructional use and/or non-commercial research use Only.
- The software that is part of this license may not be used to run the infrastructure of any units of the Department of Mathematics, Science, and Computer Science.
- Students must be taking at least one for-credit course within the Mathematics, Science, Computer Science Department in order to be able to download and install software under this license.
- Students, faculty, and/or staff, who leave the College are able to continue to use software from this license that was loaded on their machines PRIOR to their departure from the College. This software may only be used for purposes specified by the MSDNAA EULA.
- Software distribution is provided to the participants thru the electronic license management system (ELMS) maintained by E-Academy.
- Campus students are authorized to download software through the ELMS system after Drop/Add at the start of each semester. Your campus email address [smwc email@example.com] serves as your login id. Your initial password will be emailed to this address when you are authorized.
- Distance students are authorized to download software through the ELMS system after Drop/Add at the start of each semester also, however your login id will be the email address that is on file with the registrars office, as your initial password will be mailed to this address.
- Faculty and staff are authorized to download software at any point in time, as long as the remain affiliated with the Mathematics, Science, and Computer Science Department. Your SMWC email address will serve as your login id, and your initial password will be mailed to this account
- By using the software available through this licensing program you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the end-user license agreement (EULA). Be sure to read and understand the license agreement and the program usage guidelines.