Since its inception in 1840, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College has been helping women find their voice and make positive impacts in their communities. The Woods is a non-profit, Catholic liberal arts college for women, that offers a solid academic foundation in over 25 unique majors.
The College campus offers a unique spiritual atmosphere as a Catholic institution and is inclusive to women of all faiths and backgrounds. Woods women come from all over the country and across the world to learn, live, grow, and find their voice. Each has a dream of her future and no two Woods women have taken the same path to get here. Nonetheless, they have each chosen to attend The Woods -- where they build lifetime friendships, earn a quality education, gain confidence, find their voice and achieve their dreams. Will you be among them?
- Find a major: Learn about our academics to find a program that fits your interests and passions.
- Attend a campus visit event: These events are designed for a personal tour of campus, an opportunity to meet with faculty and staff, and plenty of time to get your questions about Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College answered.
- Schedule a campus visit: If you not able to come to an event, set an appointment to come any day of the week.
- Use the online cost calculator: Determine your cost of attendance and learn about scholarships for which you may qualify.
- Apply Now: Applying to Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College is easy and online applications are FREE. Get started with your online college application or contact the admission office to learn more about the College, its programs, and our faculty.