Students posing in front of the ocean

Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College has exchange agreements with institutions in China, England, Ireland, Korea, Japan and Taiwan.  You may also consider applying for a grant or scholarship from one or more of the sources below, to help fund your experience. Start inquiring now to improve your opportunities for next year.

Institute of International Education

Study abroad programs administered by the Institute of International Education for U.S. government and other sponsors:

Other Resources

To search for grants to study abroad in specific countries, visit Study Abroad Funding.

Students interested in study abroad should plan ahead as far as six months to one year in advance of the semester in which they plan to travel.