Technology Purchasing and Support Request
We have integrated a new Technology Purchasing and Support Request (TPSR) process to assist with choosing the right technology for the college's needs. If you need IT to help support or integrate any hardware or software into our campus systems, you must follow the proper procedures to purchase and schedule the integration.
Why did we implement this process?
- Help college computer systems communicate together.
- Lower our acquisition costs.
- Reduce duplicated entry.
- Better protect college data from security vulnerabilities and data loss.
About the process:
- When you need or think you need computer hardware, equipment or software - you need to begin the TPSR process.
- Complete the TPSR form to the best of your abilities and get any necessary signatures.
- The IT User Group and core IT staff will analyze your request to insure that your needs cannot be met by an existing system or resource. We will make recommendations and help guide your project in choosing the right technology for your needs.
- Additional information is contained with the TPSR Form, download it below.