Student Consumer Feedback
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College values feedback from our student consumers in the form of comments, compliments, or complaints. College faculty, staff, and administrators are committed to responding to the feedback from our students in a timely manner and resolving any such situations that arise fairly.
If you have a compliment or a comment to help us grow, please fill out the feedback form.
If you have a complaint situation, please follow the following process to help us resolve your concern as quickly as possible.
- Communicate directly with the person(s) involved and attempt to find a solution.
- If a resolution cannot be reached, then file a student consumer complaint. You will have the option of remaining anonymous, or you can provide contact information so that you can follow the actions taken in response to your concern.
- If your concern is with Staff or Faculty— the concern will be forwarded to that person’s supervisor or department chair and to the director of the program.
- If your concern is with another student—the concern will be forwarded to Student Life staff.
- All other concerns will be resolved with the appropriate supervisor or chairperson.
Proceeding through these steps is likely to resolve the problem. However, if not, you may communicate with the College’s accrediting body (Higher Learning Commission), the Indiana Commission for Higher Education, and/or with the Department of Higher Education in your home state. The links are: